A trampoline is a device with multiple springs under it used for exercise and recreation. It is used by people who love to jump and bounce, whether for mere play, as children, or preparation for competition, as athletes. This post is a rectangle trampoline review, in which we will examine five such devices, and near the end we will suggest the one we think to be the best rectangular trampoline.
- 1 Best Rectangular Trampoline Comparison
- 2 Upper Bounce Easy Assemble Best Rectangular Trampoline
- 3 Summit 14: Rectangular Triangle with Safety Enclosure
- 4 Skywalker Rectangular Trampoline Enclosure 15 Feet
- 5 Jump Sport 10 X 17 Staged Bounce Trampoline
- 6 Skywalker Trampoline: Square With Enclosure
- 7 Best Rectangular Trampoline
- 8 Best Cheap Rectangular Trampoline
Best Rectangular Trampoline Comparison
We will also suggest to the reader which one of these is the best cheap trampoline to the one who feels that their wallet is the main consideration at the moment. Whatever your price range happens to be, a trampoline must be safe. The best ones are the ones that can handle much weight. You want to pick one that handles much weight, because that determines how many people you can allow to safely use your trampoline. Hopefully this rectangle trampoline review helps you do that.
Upper Bounce Easy Assemble Best Rectangular Trampoline
This trampoline is chock full of safety features. According to the Amazon website, it is designed with a Top Flex Pole enclosure system, and a net ring that runs through the top ring to make sure your trampoline has the maximum stability possible, and a stronger and longer lifespan. That means they are built in such a way that the normal wear and tear that eventually gets every structure of this kind will be delayed for many years, if you take care of it, and follow the rules on the warranties. For one thing, this trampoline is constructed with heavy duty black coated steel for extra durability and added bounce.
Moreover, according to Amazon, the company has made it easy to build and to disassemble. It also comes with a high quality jumping mat that has eight-row stitching, which means that your mat is not likely to tear that easily, after only a few jumpers.
The frame is made of galvanized heavy duty, rust-resistant steel. Also, the springs are heavy duty for added strength and maximum bouncing pleasure. There are also four sturdy W-shaped legs using eight curved poles. They are rust proof, and ultra bounce, allowing for years of jumping pleasure for the whole family. The maximum weight capacity is 200 pounds.
The design of this trampoline is great for competitive jumpers, aspiring gymnasts, as well as family members who only want to use it to get some extra exercise that will allow them to stay in shape.
The mat to an Upper Bounce Trampoline is built with safety in mind. It is made from genuine PP mesh material, according to Amazon. There is also 8 row stitching that protects this mat from tearing and guarantees that you will enjoy this mat for years to come without the wear and tear coming years earlier than expected.
Top Flex Poles With Ring On Top
The top flex enclosure system beats out the regular straight poles. According to Amazon, the system offers amazing durability and stability, enabling the net to stand up straight. This is a very important feature in that if it were not in place, an accident could very well happen.
The net runs through the top ring of the enclosure, enhancing the neat look of the trampoline. Pole foam sleeves cover the poles. These sleeves are made of strong vinyl, which adds to the comfort and protection the trampoline offers.
Safety Pads–Best Rectangular Trampoline?
There are special safety pads for this trampoline. Amazon describes them as strong, high-quality pads that feature a 450-gram PVC on top, and a 450-gram PE on the bottom. There is a one-inch foam thickness.
Other Features Worth Mentioning
This trampoline also contains specially designed ERE Foam–the best shock absorbent, high-density, closed-celled foam.
The net is a high quality safety enclosure net. The net offers the maximum security possible with the 100% premium Terylene mesh material. This provides the net with extra added security yet it creates a fun jumping experience without limiting visibility.
Furthermore, the net offers a durable zipper and latch clips to keep your kids inside the trampoline enclosure while they jump. You can rest assured that your children are safe and secure.
The Upper Bounce also has a no gap enclosure, which keeps you safely insside by eliminating dangerous gaps between the enclosure net and jumping surface by attaching the nets to clips t the V-rings of the net.
There is also a rope to thread through the holes of the net to the spring loops for extra security.
Summit 14: Rectangular Triangle with Safety Enclosure
- Safety enclosure opening secures with a vertical zipper and four safety clips.
- Rectangular design for competitive jumping, according to Amazon.
- Jumping mat is made of heavy duty, ultraviolet rays-protected polyprolene.
- An inch and a half thick spring pad.
- Frame rails are made with extra 19-gauge wall thickness.
- It is also fade resistant along with being UV resistant.
- The leg shape is a U. There are four legs.
- This trampoline is aimed at age group 8-12 years. The weight limit is 200 pounds.
- Extra wide vinyl safety pads cover the frame and the springs.
Skywalker Rectangular Trampoline Enclosure 15 Feet
One of the main ones is a galvanized steel frame with reinforced T-sockets to stabilize the upper enclosure frame to the trampoline frame to prevent structural twisting.
The enclosure net interlocks to the jumping mat by using a buttonhole feature attaching the enclosure to the jumping surface at each v-ring.
There is also an extra-wide UV protected spring pad is filled with 1-inch thick foam padding for comfort and durability, according to the Amazon website.
The spring pad attaches to the frame and jumping mat V-rings and trampoline frame uses several v-rings and trampoline frame uses several reinforced stretch bands to keep securely in place.
This is a 15 x 9 foot trampoline and enclosure which has a traditional rectangular shape and long, straight sides that make it great for competitive jumpers, aspiring gymnasts, and amateur family members who think that jumping is an excellent form of exercise.
The best rectangular trampoline will give the surface the highest lift than the traditional round surface. According to Amazon, this is due to springs working at differrent rates, giving the jumper more control over height and landing.
This apparatus has a galvanized steel frame and durable materials. These features give the trampoline weather resistance for years to come. Unlike some of the others, there are no ropes to thread. There is a button hole feature.
The enclosure netting interlocks with the jump mat at each v-ring, using a buttonhole feature which eliminates the potentially dangerous gaps.
Jump Sport 10 X 17 Staged Bounce Trampoline
- Patented Stage Bounce Technology Allows 50 Percent of the springs to engage immediately.
- JumpSport Trampoline is the first and ONLY trampoline designed to reduce the threat of injury directly at the jumping surface, according to Amazon.
- Heavy Duty Frame is made from cold rolled steel, that is 1.8 inches in diameter.
- It has a tough jet black powder coat finish that is warrantied for 10 years.
- The frame pad is thick and blue, made of EPs, closed celled foam with a strong PVC outer covering.
- 50 percent of the springs engage a fraction of a second later. This creates a safer, more forgiving jumping surface.
Skywalker Trampoline: Square With Enclosure
- Patented buttonhole enclosure net feature that interlocks the enclosure netting to the jump mat away from the springs creates a gap-free jumping experience for the safety of all involved.
- Reinforced T-socket construction stabilizes upper enclosure frame and prevents structural twisting.
- Corner to corner frame measurements over 21 feet; provides extra long jumping area with which your kids will be more than just a little pleased. Recommended for ages 6 and up.
- Patented No Gap Enclosure Design. With your safety in mind, Skywalker established this. It eliminates dangerous gaps between the enclosure nets and the jumping area by attaching the net to the net at each spring.
- Galvanized steel T-socket construction-helps protect the structure from a lack of stability. The T-sockets are made of galvanized steel to minimize the rust phenomenon, thus making your trampoline last longer.
Other Things to Consider
This trampoline system also comes with a padded arched enclosure system, which features four foam padded arched enclosure poles for excellent stability, according to the Amazon website. Each pole attaches to the net at three different spots by durable straps, giving your trampoline twelve contact points between the poles and the net.
The unit also features a dual closure system. The enclosure net also has a dual zipper and a latch clip closure system to keep your kids safely inside the enclosure while jumping around.
The surface is rectangular (square), giving it a large surface–larger than with a traditional round trampoline. The Amazon website mathematically shows us why this is an advantage over a regular trampoline. Let’s say you have a 15-foot round trampoline. You would only have 15 feet in length to work with. That’s all. However, a 15-foot square or rectangular surface is actually 21.2 feet at its greatest point corner to corner. This trampoline’s weight capacity is 200 pounds.
Best Rectangular Trampoline
Following this rectangle trampolines review, I would suggest that the best rectangular trampoline is the Upper Bounce one. It comes with a design that is conducive to safety. This company is very concerned about safety of the people as well as security of the customer’s finances. Because it is sturdily built, it prevents the customer from having to add to his initial investment so soon. For the most part, trampolines are anything but cheap. So you are going to want to buy a trampoline that will last a good long time, and has a warranty.
I also liked the fact that it is easy to assemble and disassemble. That is particularly helpful during the winter months. In October or November, you can take it down and stow it away either in your basement or garage. When the spring comes you can put it up again.
Best Cheap Rectangular Trampoline
Even though in this rectangle trampoline review, I have pointed out that that the Upper Bounce is the best rectangle trampoline, I do realize that your wallet may not allow you to purchase one that is quite as expensive as that one. However, let me suggest the Summit as being the best rectangle trampoline to be bought on a budget.
It has an excellent safety enclosure that keeps you and yours safe for hours of trampoline jumping fun. It is made of galvanized steel to ensure that you enjoy your trampoline for a long time. It has UV resistant padding. And there are no extra parts required, according to the Amazon website. So by buying the Summit, you get many of the same safety features at a much cheaper price.
Conclusion of this Rectangle Trampoline Review
There is a common thread in this rectangle trampoline review, and that thread is the safety of the user, even moreso than the durability of the machine.
Safety, indeed, is the number one issue. And another facet of this safety, indeed, is your health. It is best not to start an exercise regimen without consulting your doctor, especially if you are under his care due to a chronic disease, such as hypertension, diabetes or heart trouble. Prolonged jumping up and down should not happen unless you have talked it over with your doctor, asking him if your heart is healthy enough for such exercise.